QuickBooks is imperative accounting software for small and medium-sized businesses. It is prominent for its astounding features as they are helpful in tackling financial activities. When any organization uses QuickBooks, the accountants will effort-freely generate invoices and reports, track orders, job status, etc. Although QuickBooks is a suitable application for managing finances it has technical errors. The QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a is the most complex error problem usually been encountered by many users. Users of QuickBooks report that they come across such a problematic error code while they launch QuickBooks Desktop. If you also face the same problem and looking for technical assistance, read the post carefully till the end. You will get your solution in a handy way, for sure.
What Is QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a?
The QuickBooks Error 80029c4a generally occurs with the statement “loading type library/DLL can’t load a dynamic link library (DLL). You may receive this error message when the QuickBooks component does not start/work properly. Such a particular error code could also be seen when the Dynamic Link Library (DLL) files are missing or corrupted. Don’t get disappointed! There are amazing troubleshooting methods to fix it. Keep walking through the post to learn!
Reasons For The Occurrence of QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a
- QuickBooks Desktop might be installed incompletely or inappropriately.
- Corruption in Windows Registry file could also result in QuickBooks 2015 Error Code 80029c4a.
- Also, some corrupted or damaged QuickBooks Company files might also end up in this error issue.
- Most probably the necessary QB-related program files mistakenly deleted.
- Maybe your antivirus program doesn’t allow QuickBooks files to run as it detects the file is infected with viruses.
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a
Following are the signs identifying you to have QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a:
- Error Code: 80029c4a. Description: “Error loading type library / DLL” will display on the screen.
- The current running program will get crashed.
- The Window runs very slowly or sluggishly.
- The system will be getting freeze.
- While running QB, the error code pops up on the screen.
Effectual Fixing Methods To Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a
To eradicate QuickBooks Support Error Code 80029c4a from top-to-toe, you are simply required to carry out the below-given troubleshooting guidelines. Work your down on your own way one-by-one until the problem stops persisting. Let’s do it without any delay:
Method 1: Run Reboot.bat File
- First and forecast, close the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Now, open the folder that has the “reboot.bat file”. Follow the underneath steps to do this:
- Put a right-tap on the “QuickBooks Desktop” icon
- Choose the “Properties” option.
- Now, press the “Open file location” tab.
- Afterward, you need to put a right-click on the “reboot.bat file” and then select “Run as System Administrator”.
- Now, run “reboot.bat file” as the Windows Administrator.
- Do not close the appeared window as the reboot.bat file tool might turn off automatically once the process gets done.
- In the end, restart your computer system and run QuickBooks.
Great! The QuickBooks Error 80029c4a has been successfully resolved. If unfortunately, it is yet persisting, continue fixing with the use of the next method.
Method 2: Do a Clean Install Of QuickBooks
- Very beginning, reinstall the QuickBooks using a clean install.
- Afterward, update the QuickBooks to the current upgraded version.
- Now, launch QuickBooks.
- Go to the “File” menu.
- NOTE: If multiple company files are opened in the QB Desktop computer, then you need to go through each firm that is open.
- Click on the “Close Firm” or “Logoff” icon.
- Click on the “File” menu and then press the “Exit” icon.
- Later, click “Run as administrator”.
- Make sure that the “No company Open” Window is not display on the screen.
- By clicking on the “Help” menu, select the “Update QuickBooks” option.
- Click on the “Options” icon.
- Select the “Mark all” icon & then click the “Save” button.
- Now, go to the “Update Now” tab.
- Click the “Reset Update” icon & then choose the “Get Updates” tab.
- Once the update gets finished a pop-up appears. Just close the QuickBooks Desktop.
- If you receive a message to install an update, simply press the “Yes” button.
- Finally, reboot your computer once the update is done.
You are all set to use QuickBooks even without confronting QuickBooks Support Error Code 80029c4a. You can jump to the next solution if this doesn’t work.
Method 3: Implement a Windows Repair On QuickBooks
Here are the systematic guidelines you should go through to repair the windows on QuickBooks:-
- First, close the QuickBooks.
- Now, press the “Windows” button.
- Select the “Control Panel” tab & later, click on it.
- Now, go to the “Uninstall/change a program” window.
- From there, select QuickBooks from the program list.
- Place a single tap on the “Uninstall/Change” tab.
- In the QuickBooks installation window, click the “Next” button.
- At the bottom, click the “Repair” button.
- Now, click “Finish” and follow the procedure to fix it completely.
- Now, reboot your computer system.
- To check for the QB error code 80029c4a, simply open the QuickBooks application.
If this also doesn’t work out, move to the next method.
Method 4: Run Windows System File Checker
When you run the Windows System File Checker, it will detect the exact error and rectify it altogether. Let’s do it:
- First, click the “Start” button and type the “Command” in the search box.
- Hold CTRL + Shift and then hit Enter.
- A permission dialog box will appear, click Yes.
- You will see a black box on the screen which is technically named Command Prompt.
- Now, enter “SFC/scan now” and press the “Enter” key.
- Wait until System File Checker completes the scanning for “QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a”.
- Once the process gets done, follow the on-screen prompted instructions to annihilate the error.
For Additional Help, Call At 24/7 Online Support Number
Feel free to follow the aforementioned solutions to get rid of QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a. If the issue remains unsolved, put a single ring on QuikBooks helpline number. Our talented and adroit technical team will assist you and provide you the most efficient solutions at your doorstep. Hence, call us and let us deal with it!